- You do not need to register to view videos and clips on EcoAgtube, just browse and use the search facilities. There are 13 main categories and 85 sub-categories where you will find many different types of videos and video clips; these may be in many different languages.
- You can search for specific subjects of interest using the ‘All Categories’ dropdown menu at the top of the webpage.
- You can search for videos and clips in a specific language by using the ‘All Video Languages’ dropdown menu at the top of the webpage.
- You can also search by ‘Video Title’ at the top of the webpage. On the homepage, there are also four rows of suggested videos for you to explore.
- Latest Videos
- Featured Videos
- Popular Videos.
- Featured Category.
- In addition, there is a row that shows the Top Channels.
By registering, you can upload your own videos and clips, and also make comments and recommendations, ‘likes’ or ‘share’ or ‘save to playlist’, on other videos on the site. You can also share videos on other social media channels, such as Facebook and Twitter. In addition, you can report any videos if you find them unsuitable or offensive by using the ‘report this video’ button to let us know what the issue is so that we can take appropriate action.
How to Register?
Click on the ‘Signup/Login’ link at the top of the webpage. This takes you through to the registration page. Here you simply fill in the information required. This will not be passed on to any other organisations. You will receive an email with a link to verify your registration. It is essential that you verify your registration. Once registered you can log in quickly, and change aspects of your profile at any time.
- You must be logged in to upload any videos or clips. Once logged in, select the ‘upload video’ tab and browse to select your video. You can also copy and paste a URL from another site such as YouTube and Vimeo.
- All major and common video file types, such as MP4, MOV, 3GP, and WMV .are acceptable for upload.
- You must fill in the additional information required, including title, description, the language of the video, and select up to 3 of the categories.
- Please make sure that your video does not contain any reference to agrochemicals (pesticides or fertilizers) or GMOs, as it will not be allowed on EcoAgtube.
- Videos that are purely promoting a commercial product are not acceptable on EcoAgtube.
- Videos that are offensive on the grounds of decency and discrimination against gender, race, religion, or politics will not be approved. If you find a video which you think does not follow these guidelines, please report it to us using the ‘report this video’ button.
- Once the video has been uploaded, it will be available for moderation by the EcoAgtube team, only when approved will the video be available on the EcoAgtube site and within your profile.
- In your 'My Channel' tab, you will be able to see which videos are available to view and which are still in moderation. You can delete any of your videos at any time.
|1. EcoAgtube familiarisation.pdf||1.53 MB|
|2. EcoAgtube Sign up or Login.pdf||1.07 MB|
|3. EcoAgtube Create your own channel.pdf||1.24 MB|
|4. EcoAgtube Upload videos.pdf||1.74 MB|
|5. EcoAgtube Create your Project video page.pdf||1.2 MB|